| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
葉 cross stitch
Thursday, November 15, 2007



it was made for 4 days after office time of course
it was made for someone, for his birthday on September 25th
hey, the last thing I gave to you with the same kanji, was that 葉 kanji calligraphy wasn't it?!
do you still keep that or dumped it?! -__-
but yattaa~, finally this gift accepted by him on July 2008 >_<

葉 kanji used 10 threads (but 5 I think is enough) by DMC brands (^_^)
they are : 934. B5200. Blanc. 648. 844. 762. 415. 169. 317. 310

Labels:



12:45:00 PM | 2 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]
wedding vr. [Japan]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake