| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
WINTER no*19
Monday, December 15, 2008


here my very 1st cross stitch, already posted before but I reposted as my blog starting from zero again :p

actually I got the pattern from CROSS STITCH EMBROIDERY book, contents Spring. Summer. Autumn and Winter.
The Artists are : Kazue Sakurai, Maiko Nakata, Emi Nimura, Misako Murayama, Takiko Moriyama and Mari Yoneyama.

simple easy to make this work 'cause used three colors only for the threads. based on ANCHOR. I forget the code for DMC, going to Hobby Craft shop and ask the shop girl if you get confused :)

this WINTER no*19 design by. Mari Yoneyama
size without frame : 12.2 cm x 18.5 cm

used ANCHOR threads :
303.305.308.
prize : 1
30.000 IDR

no free pattern asked please (#^.^#)

Labels:



11:42:00 AM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]
wedding vr. [Japan]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake