| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
star charm mobile strap
Monday, December 29, 2008


it wasn't an escaped or betrayal to my old hobby, just exploring something new, refreshing my mind. yep I bought this book in the middle of December when one of book store gave the discount 30% for all items :)

yes I knew, the materials doesn't cheap anymore, but I prefer choose it than doing a crochet :p
starting with simple accessories, I thinking of Anna Sui mobile strap, and here the materials I used, all materials I bought at Mayestik and some of at Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua ^^

after fighting with those pliers and thick jump rings *my hand* x_x
here the result, when I saw it again carefully, why this mobile item so plain, very very plain, but it's okay 'cause practise make perfect right?! v(^O^)v

Labels:



5:55:00 PM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

WINTER no*19
葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]
wedding vr. [Japan]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake