| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
rainbow beads earring
Monday, January 19, 2009


I have this leftover from before, and what will you do with these small items :)

a few days ago I made it, when stuck and so bored at office *yawn* tadaaa~ what do you think?!


errr~ I know kinda strange with 10cm lenght hahaha the truth I still can't make a good straight eye pin *practise again*

materials needed :
- colorful beads (I got it at Pusako Mayestik)
- chains
- head pin

- eye pin
- I dunno what the term for head of earring :p

that's all
and.. should I?! DELETE this earring to recycle bin?!

Labels:



12:33:00 PM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

star charm mobile strap
WINTER no*19
葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]
wedding vr. [Japan]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake