| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
marry me mary
Saturday, April 09, 2011


doa' hari ini ...

ya الله ... aku ingin menikah
dengan pria yang hari ini aku berjalan di belakangnya :)

I can't say too much
... thinking ... maybe this is my latest wish after three and half years

why? My loyalty towards him didn't change, after the years passed?
(the last meeting wasn't it on last year at the same month?)

it's so comfortable, even only seeing his back, I wonder why?


10:30:00 PM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

bikin side-blog lagi :D
Happy Eid Mubarak
Deco~deco
a bunch of black stones
reddish not a diva
Bracelet, Necklace & Anklet Measurements
is it purple
millefiori earrings
pocket watch retouch
baby.. baby..

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake