| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
is it purple
Sunday, April 04, 2010


well, I made it as a payment for someone, 'cause she dyed my hair last week and 'til now her hairdryer still stay at my place :p

but when she received it, she said:
"well, I'm not catholic, why you give me this Jesus form and this Virgin Mary as a charms" ...
and I think deep:
"doh!"
but I love that rose toggle :)

Labels: ,



12:26:00 AM | 1 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

millefiori earrings
pocket watch retouch
baby.. baby..
touch of mauve
THE STARGAZER
rainbow beads earring
star charm mobile strap
WINTER no*19
葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake