| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
millefiori earrings
Thursday, March 25, 2010


last night I finished these earrings, 8 pairs of earrings from Millefiori beads, okay don't count on that butterfly earring, since I want to made something simple and I don't know why I extremely love this pair of butterflies :p

ingredients :
- millefiori beads which translated 'thousand flowers' from Italian.
- used ceko crystal and black beads
- some chains and spacers

Labels: , ,



11:16:00 AM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

pocket watch retouch
baby.. baby..
touch of mauve
THE STARGAZER
rainbow beads earring
star charm mobile strap
WINTER no*19
葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake