| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
pocket watch retouch
Friday, March 19, 2010


I found this pocket watch a few weeks ago
it's too plain.. then I decided to change little, added butterflies filigree
well.. is it really too feminine do you think?!


some parts retouched :

- a butterfly filigree with an imitation transparent crystal bead (right) and a single butterfly charm (left)
- more or less 60cm with 4mm chains
- as the claps I used that Toggle


9:45:00 AM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

baby.. baby..
touch of mauve
THE STARGAZER
rainbow beads earring
star charm mobile strap
WINTER no*19
葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]
wedding vr. [Japan]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake