| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
touch of mauve
Friday, December 18, 2009


how do you think?! I'm newbie in this section, yes for nail arts.
I painted it yesterday repeatedly because I feel always doesn't well enough
the white dotted, used titanium white acrylic paint rather than nail polish one, it more stronger when you apply top coat after.
I used REVLON touch of mauve, even before I always avoid pink color, but since the color not very pinkish and glowing like neon, yes it's soft pink almost nude, so I said this is a lovely color one I like

well, after hiatus a few months (almost one year I think) my very new posted doesn't worth at all right *sigh* sometimes I wonder I should move to ameblo and so on, but people hard to giving comment if they didn't understand japanese kanji, to be honest I even can not read kanji except hiragana and katakana
my ameblo: http://ameblo.jp/mademoizell3

check it out:
Indica- Straight and Arrow (english version of Pahinta tänään) @youtube:
I'd rather listening and watch their music than following a mainstream nowdays, I mean a few of my dearest friends... they're idolized those bunch of KPOP girlband such SNSD and Wonder Girls, okay a fanboy; a male who is highly devoted their idol zzzz
actually I don't like korean female idols, they're same in face, not special and most of them has plastic surgery aren't they?! but wow they've those pairs of beautiful long leg


Indica is a finnish pop rock group with members: Jonsu (vocals, violin, guitars, keyboards), Heini (bass guitars, backing vocals), Sirkku (clarinette, keyboards, backing vocals), Jenny (guitars, backing vocals), and Laura (drums).
Indica official site: http://www.indica.fi/

Labels:



7:57:00 PM | 0 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

THE STARGAZER
rainbow beads earring
star charm mobile strap
WINTER no*19
葉 cross stitch
wedding vr. [BALI]
wedding vr. [Melayu]
wedding vr. [Japan]

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake