| entries | profile | affiliates | works | site |
Happy Eid Mubarak
Monday, September 13, 2010


the latest lebaran's holiday I've tried to made some cookies
the result was T^T

" just remember on SM movie tittle Black Dream Hole, when Usagi baking cookies together with other, of course those cookies will dedicate to Mamoru, she teased chibi-usa for her not so good shape cookies result, but when Makoto eat chibi-usa's cookies,

she said: the shape maybe terrible but the taste is very good, contrary to Usagi's cookies with awful taste, but with her over innocent-confident and proudly said, Mamo-chan will eat them and say nice. poor Mamoru (>_<)

well, I try made them but the result wasn't same as the book portray *hiks*
and I really mad to my brother, he said I never made good cookies or brownies, but he ate a half jar of them (#_#)
I didn't say these came nothing nought, it just... you need a very strong teeth to bite these cookies LOL
but trully I LOVE the smells and the taste of them v(^^)v

Happy Eid Mubarak 1431 H to all who celebrate
may joyful always be with us on this Glory Day (^^)

this simple purin made from pure coconut milk and green tapai (fermented glutinous rice)


8:57:00 PM | 2 Comment

Disclaimer

playing Moonlight Densetsu
ムーンライト伝説 [paris vr.]

Welcome to my another page. I just posted something ordinary and simple here, no lovelorn, just only lovecrafts.


follow me..

Archives

Tagboard

let's cHit cHat ...


Latest Post

Deco~deco
a bunch of black stones
reddish not a diva
Bracelet, Necklace & Anklet Measurements
is it purple
millefiori earrings
pocket watch retouch
baby.. baby..
touch of mauve
THE STARGAZER

Fave. Widgets





Follow @theheartcake